Dec 05,2011
Dec 05,2011
Misled and given false expectations of sale price. Sale took over six months. Had to reduce price to by over 15% to get things moving. Felt no action on part of agent to market the property or support exchange process. I would not use CJ Hole White ladies road again and would not recommend them. I had a completely different experience with CJ Hole Henleaze with another sale. This showed me how things should be done and their rate was 0.3% cheaper.
See above
By: CJHole Clifton
Dec 20, 2011
We are very sorry to hear your comments about our Clifton Office and it is most unusual to get feedback like this. Customer service is extremely important to us and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you either on the phone or in a meeting. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Clifton Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Clifton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Clifton Branch