Sep 21,2015
By: 'Christine'
Sep 21,2015
As I was moving to London from outside of the UK and was unable to view properties in person, I initially had a difficult time trying to find a flat to let. However, when I first called Ashtons regarding one of their listing online, Leeor was very kind and cooperative, explaining to me the steps I needed to take and quickly arranged a viewing. Simon held a Facetime viewing for me and was very patient and quick in responding to my questions or concerns despite the time difference. He also came out to greet me and deliver my keys in person the day I arrived, despite it being a holiday. Overall, the process went much more smoothly than I had would have ever imagined thanks to Simon and the rest of the Ashtons team.

I would highly recommend Ashtons to any prospective tenant.

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London