Sep 20,2015
By: 'Victim'
Sep 20,2015
The landlord of our property decided that she wanted to sell and then engaged in a campaign of intimidation & abuse in an effort to get us to leave. P & K lettings were aware of her abusive behaviour and stood by and allowed this criminal activity to take place. We have 2 small children and were threatened with eviction on a number of occasions with reasons ranging from not leaving the windows open to not leaving the windows closed- we were in a no win situation. The final straw came when she launched an unprovoked verbal attack on me in front of my 2 year old child and I had to seek legal assistance. We are friends with the people who did go on to purchase the property off of the landlord and they described Paul Pledger as being
The lettings contract is complex and involves a number of clauses that cause financial penalty to the tenant. I fully suspect that these will be used to our detriment in retaliation for complaints of landlord harassment. However, I feel very strongly about the landlords appalling behaviour and will challenge them in court if necessary.
Attached Files