Sep 19,2015
robert
By: 'Jeff page'
Sep 19,2015
I used turners 8 years ago to purchase this property and they were excellent so I thought I would use them again for the sake of the same property in Morden. From the first visit they are very accommodating with what you need to achieve and out of the whole area had the cheapest fee. Lee and rob are fantastic they sold my property within 8 HOURS of going on the market after that it was plain sailing and they helped organise everything for me to make things run smooth. Turners have a big catalogue of buyers lined up for properties and nothing sits on there books. If you need to sell quick and achieve the top price possible which I'm sure everyone does then use these guys. Thank you lee and rob will be recommending to friends and family and will use again in 4-5 years when I want to sell my new property.
The cheapest in the area by far only charged 0.75%