Dec 04,2011
Dec 04,2011
I cannot stress enough to avoid these agents like the plague.
I appointed them as full management agents on a let property, and the worst case scenario has happened.
The tenant caused damage to the ceiling by obviously putting their foot through by going up into the loft when they shouldn't have, fabricated a story about it being water damage, has caused further damage by pouring water around the hole. The agents not only tried to imply that I have to arrange repair of the damage, but they've failed to arrange proper contractors to assess despite my asking for my own insurances purposes, and sensing the problem coming, withheld the rent from me, even though the tenant has paid them!!

Not only that, but they've failed to arrange the Gas Safety Certificate, leaving me legally vulnerable, and have refused to hand over the keys they're holding, blatantly lying to me by saying that I didn't give them a set. No I have to have the locks changed to obviously.

Despite being signed up to the Ombudsmen when I appointed them in August (I checked at the time), they no longer are, and I'm having to being a Small Claim against them.

Avoid them at all costs.
Their job as appointed property managers, and by not being lying thieves.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Select Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Select Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Select Estate Agents Office 1