Dec 04,2011
Dec 04,2011
Having contacted several agents in ilford over the past few weeks, I found spencers properties at Cranbrook Road, & met there with Mr,Alex. The service I received from spencer's staff was excelent.They didn't attempt to give us the normal agent patter, but simply listened to what I wanted and gave several options for ensuring I received great value.

When it came to completing the documents, They were well laid out and clear. They genuinely wanted to ensure that I was happy with everything. So by this time, With the services I received from Spencers are very satisfatory. I will keep posting my feedbacks for future services from spencers..

I guess i'm trying to say i would recommend Spencers to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford