Dec 08,2008
Dec 08,2008
No customer service, rude, will not even respond to solicitors letters. Slow at response and quick at court action. No administration that actually works. Bombastic attitude to clients. I have only found one person with some customer service and they moved her away from my property so I have to deal with morons!

General comments
I agree with what most people say here - Admin is really bad they cannot cross check records resulting in court case and all this while in correspondence with them.
Request investigations into water ingress in March and nothing done until November despite continual follow up. Now Dec and job is not completed. No communications absolutely crap!
Even if you complain to the board they will not reply. Arma is next to useless with them.

Never buy a property that they look after and as soon as I can mine are for sale for no other reason the SOLITAIRE.

Des res

If any one knows how to close them or the best way to expose them count me in.
By: infuriated frank
Dec 08, 2008
I understand that a complaint to ARMA is in fact a complaint to Solitaire about Solitaire. There is a connection between the two.

OM Property Management