Dec 04,2011
Dec 04,2011
I am currently in the process a property through them. Property was prices at offer in excess of £134950 when I gave offer of 136 & 137 I was told that there is another party who is willing to pay more and at the same time I was told thet vendor is willing to except £140. When I gave the offer vendor wanted with the condiditon that fencing need fixing, and furniture which was in the pictures for deception must stay (wardrobes), they came back and said vendor is now looking for £143000 and is willing to leave fidge, cooker and wahser (which is not more than few hundred quid). I am very disappointed with their professional approach on barganinig.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office