Sep 16,2015
By: 'Janice'
Sep 16,2015
Who are the people writing the positive reviews cos if it is that amazing then as a cash buyer I would suggest my experience means you are losing out.
I was interested in a large Church property that was being advertised in Alexandria. In the space of 8 days, I visited the shop twice, emailed twice and phoned 3 times. They only phoned me back as I was driving to the airport where upon I was given the hard sell to put down a deposit depsite the fact that I told them I wanted to view and arrange a survey. The hard sell was to buy the property at £11,000 less than the asking price. Since I would be away for a week I was told to check the website on my return it it was still available.
The property was re-advertised and I again contacted them and surprise, surprise no contact... and it was being advertised at the new reduced price of £59,000.
It appears to now have been sold and I am guessing that ultimately the seller has been screwed in this process by this company... my sympathies.
I would expect all legitimate Estate Agents / Auctioneers to work in the best interests of their customer the seller and they should be ensuring that all potential buyers are checked out to get the best possible price for their Customer.
Attached Files