Sep 15,2015
By: 'Pat Walker'
Sep 15,2015
I have used the Accommodation Bureau for several years now to rent out my four properties, Bodmin and Padstow. I did use another agency prior to the Accommodation Bureau but found them to be inefficient and costly.
The service I have received from this agency has been excellent. All the staff are friendly, attentive and professional. They take all the strain away from being a landlord and the tenants they find are first class as far as I am concerned.
They undertake regular inspections of my properties and support me fully with any repairs necessary. All the tradesmen they have utilised have been competitive in pricing and their standard of work and prompt attention can not be faulted.
Their agency charges are more than reasonable and have no hidden extras either to me or my tenants...this can not be said of many other agencies.
All in all 100% for The Accommodation Bureau.
Very competitive and discounted fees for more than 2 properties