Dec 02,2011
Dec 02,2011
After a fantastic first meeting with their trainee negotiator we put in an offer but unfortunately he was on holiday and that's where it all unravelled. Having to constantly call and never having my calls returned being called mate and once son! The level of incompetence was absolutely stunning. I wasn't told that my bid was rejected, they said that they would call me back but didn't and I had to check online to find out it had been sold. Didn't even give me the chance to make a better offer!!!! Landlord lost out, potential tenantlost out! I would urge that trainee to get out and find a scrupulous, professional company to work for because you are head and shoulders above the rest of your supposed seniors. Truly awful!
This is the biggest financial decision most people will ever make and the gravity of that situation must be reflected by the company. It was clear that money was their only driving force which is fine as long as their service provides value for money but they let their landlord and myself down and wasted a lot of valuable time. If you say you are going to call, call. Noone is too busy to pick up the phone. We are in financial turmoil in this country and the shoddy service provided by homefinders suggests they'll need to log on to jobfinders as they'll all be needing one soon. I just hope I never have to be anywhere near that incompetence any time soon. How hard do you have to work to give a company 200k?!
By: Haydar Sehri, managing director
Oct 04, 2012
This cannot be our company. First of all we did not have any trainee negotiator, we had three senior negotiators working since 2008, doing lettings only. All our sales are handled by the branch manager Ian and he is not that kind of guy to call anybody mate or son. Apart from that, we did onl;y one or two sales in 2011 as we concentrated on lettings. This does look like a fake review, as he first says sold then says landlord and tenant lost out. If he can come out and give me the details of who he was talking to and which property he is refering to I will make more investigation and apologise if half is true but apart from that the information supplied does not match what we had in our Hackney office.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homefinders Hackney! To leave a new review of Homefinders Hackney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homefinders Hackney