Sep 15,2015
By: 'mr riley'
Sep 15,2015
Imoved into this property with several faults I complaind to the shop and for six mouths they didnt do anything about these issues one been having no ligths to the upstairs.
After six months I moved out leving the house in a cleaner state than when I moved in during my time there I paid them up ontime or early , during the last two months of me been there I had to show there customes round the property without any of there staff been there on the day of handing the keys back they had me fixing problems with the property that I had complained about mouths before .
they would not sign me off for my bond money , I had a meeting in there shop over money owed to me which they where very bombastic over saying that the house was in a state but two days before they sent me a text saying evry thing was ok I am now in the prosses of takeing adm to the small clames court over this money
By: Leelee
Sep 25, 2015
Tenants not replied to the agent but actioned bond and returned
By: ADM
Sep 15, 2015
Dear Ben,
Check out on this property was 7pm, which was above an agents duties.
These facts are of course untrue, you have left the property with issues hidden from the agent,the sink is which had been damaged .
While we have contacted you via letters. email, you have decided not to reply.
The correct manor would be to speak to us face to face.
We are here to help and while you bond is proceed by the DPS you have to go through the correct channels.
We had agreed on the disput however you changed your mind.
When an agreement is made then that should be withheld by all parties.
As for the lighting you have not connected us or chased this up., I. The six months of renting.this only came to light at the end of the tenant.

Re- Turing off the power supply,which was not something one would do.
We take pride in meeting all our clients needs and our customers are like family. we don't take kindly to someone's slander which isn't correct,
We work very hard to meet all our clients needs However this is not the way forward.

ADM
Please call the office or reply to the emails

Best regards ADM