Dec 02,2011
Dec 02,2011
I was under the impression that agents were desperate to sell properties to earn some commission. Recently I contacted Connels to view a property. After 3 phone calls and having been advised that they were required to give the vendor 24 hours notice of a viewing, I confirmed our appointment. We turned up at the property 15 minutes early and waited for 20 minutes. No sign of the Connells agent so we called them. They were surprised to hear from us and said they had no appointment in the diary and that they were unable to come out and meet us as there was only one person in office. It also happened to be 17.50, ten minutes before the office closed. That is the last time I will be dealing with them and I feel sorry for the vendor. If the vendor changes agents then we might just ararnge a viewing. Connels in Westbury on Trym will not get the benefit of our business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Office 38! To leave a new review of Connells Office 38, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Office 38