Dec 02,2011
Dec 02,2011
So please with my all round experience from start to finish this is by far the most professional experience i have every had. They catered for my every need, would recommened using Reading office to all my friends and family. I dealt with so many other agents and by far Prospect were head and shoulders above the competetion.
By: Sid10
Apr 19, 2012
I think the 5 star ratings are a dead giveaway as well. No-one who has dealt with these cowboys in the past would give such a nice review. I'm sure the "competetion" are far too busy actually selling houses than writing fake reviews.......
By: I agree
Feb 07, 2012
^ It would appear that way!
By: Suspicious feedback comment
Dec 22, 2011
Strange that both this review and the one underneath have the same spelling mistakes, type of grammer and on the same day.....surely an agent would not be writing positive comments about themselves?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading