Dec 01,2011
Dec 01,2011
I have been very disappointed by the service (or lack of) provided by Black Katz. We moved into the property at the end of Augst this year. We discovered that an inventory had not been done when tennants left the property and one was done 1 month after we moved in. When we moved in there were two pieces of furniture that were broken and we asked to have removed, we heard nothing. The member of staff wjhen performing the inventory said some of the furniture was a health and safety hazard. Yet, 3 months on, we have still had NO RESPONSE for this problem. It has got to the point where we are contacting Black Katzx every day to cahse it up. I do not understand why the issue is taking so long, I can only imagine it is because they are doing nothing about it. It is a shame that a minor problem has become a major one.

Black Katz have responsded to some other problems, but only after a lot of chasing up.

Very disappointing.
be helpful and respond to queries.
Attached Files
By: ANDREW
Dec 05, 2011
Emma,
I am sorry that yopu have had reason to complain. if you can please suplly the address of the property I will do all I can to resolve. Again my apologies. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,