Dec 01,2011
Dec 01,2011
These chaps are a real pleasure to deal with.

I rented a property through there Docklands branch with daniel, who listened to my requirements, asked relevant questions and managed to show me three suitable properties. I initially wanted the first one that they showed me, but it transpired that this one had been rented through another agent so I took my second choice. The paperwork was tied up within 72 hours and I moved in at the next available opportunity.

Throughout my time at the property I needed some minor repairs taken care of; the fridge freezer stopped working (but was replaced the very next day), the shower cartridge needed replacing and a window was smashed. All of which was dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

when it came to the move out day a check out clerk attended, went through the inventory and we agreed one deduction of just under £100 which was justified. my deposit was then returned within the week.

I have rented a number of properties in my time and have to admit to hating the experience from start to finish. This was not the case here, they are very reliable, very friendly and I am happy to act as a reference for them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands