Dec 01,2011
Dec 01,2011
They charge staggering fees!! They were not up front about them at all and despite my asking them several times if there were any fees I should know about they only drop the bomb at the last minute when we are desperate to move in.

600 in total for a 1 bed flat which coincidentally is the same amount as the holding deposit. Same to the landlord far as I can see.
Not charge such insane fees, and being transparent about them from the outset.
By: Adam
Mar 28, 2012
We had exactly the same problem. We asked if there were any hidden fees before we moved and were told there were none. On moving day when desperate suddenly we have to pay hundreds of pounds in admin costs and legal costs etc etc. I can remember if it was as much as £600 , we managed to reduce it a bit but was definitely more than £100 for each of the 3 of us moving in.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Dec 01, 2011
Dear Gowger. I am sorry to read you have been unhappy with FJ Lord Lettings. If you would like us to look into this for you please email us at

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 10! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 10