Sep 10,2015
By: 'tenant101'
Sep 10,2015
I have had the worst year with this letting agency. They were quick to take our money but very slow in paying back our deposits. Throughout the year whenever I had an issue it was always more hassle than was worth to resolve it. Some examples are below:

- plumbing blockage left us without use of kitchen sink for 8 weeks over the Christmas and January period. It took weeks for joiners and plumbers to be arranged to fix it, and then lost use of one of the bedrooms while the floor was being stripped up and the plumbing repaired. I had to wash all of my dishes in the bath for two months.

- I went abroad two weeks before the end of my tenancy (for 1 week) and when I returned late at night from the airport, all of the carpet in my flat had been stripped up, builders equipment was lying everywhere and all of my furniture in every room had been piled up in the centre of each room away from the walls.

- I am still battling with them to get my deposit back, I ended my tenancy at the end of July and it is now September! My flat mates are disputing the exit report which has demanded hundreds of pounds from our deposits. Trying to liaise with Complete Solutions is taxing and not very lucrative.

This is not a letting agency I would recommend to anyone, no matter how desperate their need was for a property.

Ironically, I found every solution they offered me to be rather, well, incomplete.
Treated us as adults rather than as 'pesky students' been cooperative and acted as a team within their own company, so that there would be no communication breakdown. Respected our issues and offered us better solutions
Attached Files