Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
I have used Ludlow Thompson in the past to both sell and rent my properties and have always had a very good experience with the team on Lordhip Lane in East Dulwich. I unfortunately ran into some issues with their head office regarding rent collection, nothing that serious but the same repeated issues kept arising. And so when the existing tenancy came to an end I was that annoyed I was certain I would leave Ludlow to rent through another firm. However, then I came into contact with Tom - their new branch manager, who had a difficult time of listening to my complaints and he persuaded me to give the company another try and that going forward he would see that the various issues I had would be no more. To date, Tom and his team have managed to let my property for the most rent that I have ever receievd and have also did it in lightning time. Not only that, I am particularly impressed with Tom's level of customer service skills as he has personally dealt with the whole situation with my property incredibly well. My love affair with Ludlow will now continue thanks to him and I would of course recommend their services to other investors/friends of mine.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

ludlowthompson