Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
I initially contact Newmans to discuss letting a property within the Rugby area. I was then contacted by Sam Ridler who presented himself both professionally and confidently giving me assurance that I was in good hands choosing Newmans to let a property. I arranged multiple viewings with Sam who answered all of my questions regarding my new letting tenancy.

Sam also used his initiative in calling me to sugest properties he felt I may wish to view, promptly arranged viewings and then e-mailed me viewing schedules as they were updated.

Then upon one of Sams suggestions we discovered the perfect property that ticked all of our boxes and promptly arranged a viewing. Sam detailed all of the properties features and benefits and ran through all of the necessary steps I needed to take to let the new property, then within the hour I had secured my new home thanks to Sam.

All in all the process was smooth, pain-free and successful. I am extremely thankful for Sam in finding my new property and for dealing with my questions and requests promptly. I couldn't be happier that I chose Newmans and would recommend to anyone looking to let a property in the Rugby area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office

Newman Sales and Lettings

1 Regent Street Rugby
CV21 2PE

01788 820000(S) / 01788 820028(L)