Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
After 12 months of mostly highly unsatisfactory interactions with everyone I've had to deal with at Ludlow, it's been highly refreshing to finally identify in Chrissie someone who knows what they are doing, and appears to be able & willing to help.

She took the initiative to investigate my 'case', gathering from me the various documents someone else within this organisation is sending me (clearly without her knowledge!), and is currently reviewing the outstanding issues, including inappropriate fees. At this point I am awaiting confirmation from her regarding contract renewal, but would say that if I do decide to continue using Ludlow to let my property, it will be down to Chrissie who single-handedly saved the day by being proactive, helpful & informed. I now just hope that she is enabled to and does follow through on the commitments she made in terms of resolving the outstanding queries.

If anyone would like to chat further about how terrible the experience of trying to negotiate the web of complexities involved in using Ludlow's 'services', I'd be more than willing to discuss further. Unfortunately that would appear unrelated to this review request.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House