Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
At first we never got copy of the lease. When we sign it their coping machine was broken, later we phoned them few times asking about it but with no result.
Broken washing machine and toilet took many phone calls before it was fixed. Lighting in living room does not work properly so it's very dark but I just give up with calling them and just want to move out as soon as possible.
When I called Fineholm few weeks ago to ask how giving them notice of leaving look like they told me wrong informations and now I may end up for paying for two flats for almost 3 moths!
I would like to be able to give only 4 weeks notice as I was told by Fineholm worker by the phone. Today I phoned (it's 30.11) and they telling me I cannot move out until 13.02!
By: Sally
Jan 11, 2012
Could you contact me directly to discuss your issues so I can see if I can help -

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Edinburgh