Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
I viewed a property with Ashley yesterday. He was personable and appeared skilled. I liked the property and Ashley was about to take 400 pounds from me to take it off the market, when we found out that the owner (who currently lives in the house) is actually waiting on a buyer's offer and has also had 2 people say they wanted to rent his house, and so I would not be able to actually get the ball rolling until he made his mind up. I think Ashley not knowing about this at all was somewhat unprofessional, especially in the light of the fact that I travelled 250 miles to view this house. Apart from that though, he was accommodating and professional.
By: Ashley @ BPC
Nov 30, 2011
Hi Balazs, Thanks for your review and once again sorry for the confusion and hopefully we can get this resolved for you. Ashley

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol! To leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bristol Property Centre Bristol