I and my husband just moved house (Beckenham).
I would like to thank "Homezone" for the excellent customer service they provided.
There are some details which can make the whole process a hell, but Homezone team made it smooth and painless.
1. Viewings ¢â‚¬â€œ the negotiators were coming on-time and provided all the information about apartments (We spend the whole month trying to find the appropriate flat and I know that some of agents can't answer even the simple questions, such as What is Council Tax? Or Is it close to a train-station?). On that stage they took all the necessary information from us and did not propose anything what they had in their data (we wanted to have a private parking or garage, so they showed only the appropriate variants)
2. Before to make an offer we asked for a special condition - double glassing. Our negotiator sorted it out within 1 hour. She was very quick with all responds; any new information from Landlords (when and how they are going to put new windows) or changes ¢â‚¬â€œ she was giving a call.
3. If that needed our negotiator to stay a bit later at work she did.
4. When we arrived to Homezone office to get our keys, an Agreement was already on the table and we also get additional helpful info about the place.
5. We didn't wait for anything (in the office, or phone calls): all the members of Homezone team were quickly coming back to us to assist/explain.
6. We needed an apartment urgently and explained it from the beginning. So, the whole process took one week only.
When it is so in rush and you feel very worried, everything needs to be this way: relaxed, confident and helpful.
Thanks again to Jane and Esther.