Sep 01,2015
By: 'Craig Harris'
Sep 01,2015
Keen for a quick sale but wanted to ensure I got the best price for my property as well as competitive fees I contacted several agents. Many seemed to be expensive and offered a standard service, which I felt was very impersonal. However, Property Connections were different, they were keen to help me and offered a bespoke service directly linked to my personal needs. Annette visited the property on a Monday evening, had a good understanding of the prevailing market environment and provided an accurate valuation of the property. After discussing fees and their service proposition, I signed up right away. By the Thursday, Property Connections had taken professional photos of the property and completed a draft schedule. They also arranged the home report (as well as access to the property) on my behalf on the friday and the property was on the market by the Saturday. The company does what it says on the tin, they connected a property seller with a property buyer. On Sunday I was advised of a viewing (that they conducted on the Monday) and the people that viewed the property put in an offer at the full home report valuation that day. Annette and Kirsten took the hassle out of the sale, organising everything for me. The fees were very competitive and the speed in which everything progressed was impeccable. Would highly recommend that everyone in the West Lothian region use this agent.
I had made some initial enquiries with a number of estate agents. Property connections were very competitive and offered a more personal, bespoke service. Their valuation estimate, albeit higher than previous agents, was to spot on too - all very professional

Property Connections