Nov 29,2011
Ben Street
Donna Paul
Nov 29,2011
I recently sold my property through Horts and from day one right the way through to completion I was 100% happy with the service I received. Ben Street and the team are an asset to Horts and I would highly recommend them as a selling agent!

At all stages throughout the process I was kept informed, including weekly calls updating me on the level of interest regarding my property, feedback after each and every viewing and sometimes the same evening as the viewing took place (yes how refreshing I hear you thinking), honest views on the pricing of my property, even a call to inform me that they had taken on another property in the same street so I didn't find out as a surprise that I had competition! Once the property was sold I received without fail a weekly call back from Donna who truly deserves a medal for being so good at her job, it was lovely not to have to chase calling to find out about the progress of my sale ¢â‚¬â€œ she was in constant touch with all solicitors and made the final part of the process very stress free.

If I ever have the need to sell or buy again in Rugby the first person I would call would be Ben Street and I fully intend to recommend him and the team to all of my friends and family.

Horts Estate Agents