Nov 18,2011
Nov 18,2011
The service from the very first phone call to the very last e-mail was absolutely outstanding. I cannot praise everyone enough. Everyone who called was polite and pleasant and extremely helpful. I am in sales myself and a Sales Manager I always try to give good customer satisfaction and everyone in Newmans could not do enough for me and at times put themselves out to help my situation with work hours etc. There was always a quick courtasy call or e-mail just to ask if things were ok and it meant alot. If I needed anything or if there was a problem it was sorted immediately and I never once had to chase them up . . . it was just done . . . . brilliant!!!
ABSOLUTELEY EXCELLENT SERVICE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office

Newman Sales and Lettings

1 Regent Street Rugby
Warwickshire
CV21 2PE

01788 820000(S) / 01788 820028(L)