“Northfields represented a seller who my own seller was buying ......”

Sep 01,2015
Abraham
Edyta
By: 'David Babington-Smith'
Sep 01,2015
Northfields represented a seller who my own seller was buying from. However of all the agents involved in the chain they were the most pro-active in helping ensure the contracts completed promptly. My principle contact was Abraham. He was absolutely brilliant in regularly calling me, helping to broker commitments from others in the chain to do what they needed to. Despite the fact that he wasn't working directly for me, I felt that he was. He was polite, courteous and always made me feel he had my interests at heart in addition to his own clients. Before Abraham got involved the sale process was regularly lagging weeks late. Once Abraham got involved things moved swiftly to a happy exchange. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to anyone else.

Northfields