Aug 31,2015
By: 'Sofie'
Aug 31,2015
I first met Sandra Tooley in 2011 upon a short visit to the UK from abroad, where I usually reside. On first impression she struck me as a capable efficient person with inexhaustible energy. I contacted Sandra again by telephone from abroad in April the following year, this time despairing and asked her to step in and help me sort out problems that had cropped up under the management of another, newly appointed property agent with whom I severed the working relationship.

I thought that I had everything under control, signed and sealed when I left the UK in April 2012, but everything went wrong with the agent I chose, the new tenancy and the property. Neighbours complained about the tenant and the tenancy arrangement sending me endless mails and SMS messages of discontent,. There were too many keys to the property with no track of who was coming in and out and who was in charge. A visit by the consortium of neighbours to the managing agents office brought no results so in desperation they turned to me direct with their plea to do something. In my garden some local DIY builders decided to save on skips and use my plot for getting rid of their rubble. These are only few of the problems that I was facing long distance and I was desperate for a solution. As is the case in such screw ups there was a complete break down of communication between the managing agents and myself but finally I succeeded in terminating the letting contract, the tenant was evicted and my management agreement the former agents severed.

When I contacted Sandra with my problem she, Tina and the rest of he team went into action to put everything under control; firstly they had the locks changed and then generally brought the property up to a standard to re let. I was impressed at what lengths they went to economically replace faulty appliances using their judgement as to where to purchase Prestige advertised and sourced a suitable tenant and took over the property in all matters of management. Regarding my outdoor space, which very few tenants care for, there too Prestige stepped in and managed to stop the fly tipping by having the plot fenced so that it is impenetrable by casual DIY bulders. The garden is to a degree now tidy, the hedge cut and maintained. My UK accountant praises the efficiency of Diane, who promptly forwards on to him the statements and invoices to make work for him so much easier.

Years later I still hold on to that first impression of Sandra Tooley; of a very capable efficient woman with inexhaustible amount of energy and a good team into the bargain.

Prestige Realty