Nov 28,2011
Nov 28,2011
The team at Allan Fuller were fantastic for us. From the initial valuation to the final sale, and even post sale communications, they all continued to behave in a friendly and professional manner. Considering some of the experiences we had with valuations from other companies, the experience was as different as night and day. I have read about glitches in their letting service but we saw nothing of that - their sales organisation appeared to be a tight ship.

Viewings were arranged in good time, always happened when they said they would and they sold our house within two weeks of going on the market. It is notable that they achieved a price their (very) local rivals said was unachievable.

When I read these online reviews, I always wonder if the person writing the review works for, or is related to, the company. We have no personal connection. We write this because they did a great job for us and we actually looked forward to speaking them (particular credit goes to Matt and Kate for their personal touch). Now that we have moved away from London, I dread speaking to the local agents where we now live. It is a reminder that some agents have not learned the lessons of the crash.

To put it bluntly, they never tried to screw us and we trusted them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney