Nov 28,2011
Nov 28,2011
Ludlow Thompson have been my letting agent for approximately 10 years, during which time my properties have been successfully let 100% of the time... A good enough reason for posting!

Unsurprisingly, from time to time been, there are challenging tenants and account queries. In my case, over the past few months, exactly this has happened with two of my properties and this is actually what has prompted me to write a review.

I believe problems will always occur; it's the nature of the business. Most important, is how the agent recognises, address's and resolves the issues. On this note, recently my account has been taken over by Property Manager Kirsty Eke. As I say, Kirsty unfortunately was met by quite a few issues but here professional, polite and competent response to my queries has been outstanding. This is exactly what I'm looking for in an Agent and am happy recommend Ludlow's services to Landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House