Aug 28,2015
Dean
Sabihah
By: 'Melanie Chiknagi'
Aug 28,2015
I have been a landlady for 11 years now and have used various managing agents along the way, some who have been OK, and some who have been downright awful (including a couple of big names!).

We were recommended Square Quarters a few years ago, and I can tell you hand-on-heart that I have never looked back. They are the best agents I have ever used, by a mile.

There are many reasons why I enjoy working with them, but the most prominent and important factor is the customer service. Dean and Sabihah are always available, friendly, and helpful. Serge is a master at letting properties quickly. They seamlessly manage my properties and take a common sense, practical approach to any issues that arrive. I always feel informed, and they are always ready to help.

A really handy facility that they have is a Landlord's account login, where all expenses incurred during the year are recorded, which is extremely useful when doing the tax return at the end of the year.

The most recent example of Square Quarter's sterling efforts was that they managed to rent one of my properties......in an hour! At a strong market rent, an increase from the previous tenants. Pretty impressive eh?

I hands down think these are the best agents in London. They don't charge through the roof, and will do everything they can to take good care of your property, from letting to the right tenants to ensuring that it is well maintained.

I would 200% recommend them.
Very reasonable - less than most of the big names and SO much better..

Square Quarters