Nov 28,2011
Nov 28,2011
I would like to thank Spencer James and in particulr Andy at Hartleypll Court for the outstanding service that they provided to my wife and I
We were recently told that on December 7th we may have to leave our flat because the property my be repossessed and was very distraught. We immediately contacted Andy at Spencer James who found us a flat that ticked all our boxes and we signed on the dotted lines and paid the holding deposit.

We were then told by our landlord that all was sorted and that he expects us to fulfil our tenancy, I called Andy and explained our predicament and as a gesture of good will we are receiving a full refund of our deposit.

Thanks Spencer James,

Lue and Oli

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London