Nov 28,2011
Nov 28,2011
Rental property in Leighton Buzzard is quite scarce, particularly family homes at affordable prices so I had no choice but to go with M and Ms when I needed a larger house.
From a tenant point of view, they've done the minimum that they've had to - they expect someone to be available in the house 24 x 7 and get frustrated when you explain that we both work and we're not getting the kids to let workmen in (fancy that! We're not all unemployed and claiming housing benefit). No inventory was ever properly done and I know that when we leave, we will be given a huge bill for things that were wrong when we moved in (even though we told them).
I know my Landlords wished they had never gone through them either.

Well, M&Ms, you're going to have a shock when we move out. We know your deposit withholding tactics through at least a dozen different sources so we're prepared.

If you're considering letting through M&Ms, I would suggest that you grill them about their inspection policy too (or lack of)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard! To leave a new review of M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard, please click the link below !
Write a review for M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard