Nov 28,2011
Nov 28,2011
Was required to pay a full deposit (£5k) well before the move in date (2 weeks prior). The maintenance work that was agreed upon by the landlord (to be completed by the move in date) hadn't been completed when the agent gave the flat keys to me. Also, the keys we were given were copies of copies & we were subsequently locked out as the keys were faulty. Most of the fault lies with the landlord, but the agency didn't provide me with a copy of the lease, a receipt for monies paid etc until I contacted them several times to chase this up. They overcharged me as well, for the deposit & it took almost a week for the funds to be returned after I highlighted this. They also allowed for the flat to be leased without the gas safety certificate being completed, so our move in time was delayed until the evening when it was originally supposed to be 10am. Overall, the agent himself was nice enough, but very disorganised & I felt like I had to chase everything up all the time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of My Pad Office 1! To leave a new review of My Pad Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for My Pad Office 1