Nov 28,2011
Nov 28,2011
Townends are in my opinion, just awful.
Helpful as ever when trying to find us somewhere to rent but after that they just didnt want to know.
For example, the light fitting in the bathroom which didnt work for 8 months (still broken upon vacating the premises), even though my flatmates partner is an electrian and gave the full diagnosis of what needed to be fixed with the light , this information was passed onto Townends but no, nothing.
A washing machine broken for 6 weeks and when I called the maintenance department to (rightly) complain about the lack of urgency in getting it fixed, resulted in a full on arguement with the rudest person I think I have ever spoken to in my life.
The intercom buzzer and phone that worked very intermitantly then stopped working altogether and when an electrician was sent by Townends to look at it told us, 'I don't know why they sent me, i've never dealt with intercoms befrore'. Again, still not working upon vacation.
Then when trying to find out information about getting the deposit back, acknowledged read receipts for emails sent to them by us but no responses.
Definitely would never rent through them again, they do not make it a pleasant experience, if anything we dreaded something going wrong as we knew it wouldn't be resolved easily and we would have to face attitude from the Townends team.
Stay away!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch