Nov 28,2011
Nov 28,2011
Just stumbled upon this site and can't believe that other people have had exactly the same unbelievably bad experience with these people as we have.
My partner and I had many ongoing problems with these agents, none of which were ever satisfactorily resolved.
The arrogance and unhelpfulness of staff members that have already been named was just unbelievable.
I run my own business and if I behaved anything like these people do to my clients I would be bankrupt by now.
We ended up leaving our tenancy early (with landlords agreement) due to unresolved major problems with the property, and guess what - they then wanted to withhold a large proportion of our deposit for no justifiable reason.
Only when we threatened legal action to recover some of the rent did they agree to return the deposit in full, and then we were literally 'bribed' into signing a letter saying we would not take any legal action against them as a condition of the deposit being returned.
Absolutely appalling.
We are referring this to the Estate Agent Ombudsman.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 1