Nov 27,2011
Nov 27,2011
The agency was phenomenal. They took great care to ensure that my property was managed properly, they understood that it was my house but their attitude was "if it were my house, how would I feel ..." it was a very personal service that I received. I was quickly informed of any issues, and excellent advice was given as to the best course of action. Sam - who I dealt with - was extremely fair and made sure that whilst i undertook my own responsibilities, I wasn't taken for a ride in any way. Brilliant connections with workmen to ensure speedy resolution of any problems with the house, meant I knew it was always well looked after by the agency (if not always by the tenant). The attitude it was about what was the right thing - ensuring everyone was fair and proper to the agreements. I would recommend Countrywide - first class service, excellent communication, excellent property management and a very individual and personal service.
By: mrsc
Jul 12, 2012
Im sorry, but it is so obvious you work for them by your gushing, jargon and buzzwords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 38! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 38, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 38