Nov 26,2011
Nov 26,2011
As I live in Cape Town, South Africa I needed an effective and efficient agency that would keep me informed at all stages of the process. CJ Hole and in particular George Mawer, Assistant Manager fulfilled those requirements. Not only did they advise me of the right price to put my property on the market at, they sold it within 4 days of it going on the market. I feel George went the extra mile for me, which he did with efficiency. There were quite a few things that because I was on the other side of the world I couldn't do and George very kindly offered to see to them. Thank you George, thank you CJ Hole for your professionalism, integrity and commitment. I would highly recommend this agency!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch