Nov 23,2011
Nov 23,2011
Dont Trust this agent, went through process of renting took deposit from me told me that all was fine and that he would be collecting keys from other agents when he did not do so and this started a bidding war with the landlord and other potential tenants.
By: R.M
Jun 28, 2013
The landlord had appointed multi-agents to market the property for letting.
It was not our fault and out of our control that another agent had recieved a better offer from another tenant at the same time when you offered. We did give you back your FULL deposit.
I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that was caused to you Mr Green but do wish you all the best in your search for a property to let. We would be more than happy to deal with you again in finding a property to let. Best regards, Tudor & Co.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tudor & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tudor & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tudor & Co Office 1