Nov 26,2011
David Salter
Nov 26,2011
I met the owner of Leslie Leigh & Co (David Salter) at his office on Remembrance Sunday. The whole community turned up for this beautiful and emotional event. After an hour or so of pecking at the Hors d'Oeuvres I had a chance to meet David Salter. He offered me such pearls about Edgware and the famous Canons Drive Estate, to an incredible insight into the property market, that I could only get from a true traditional Estate Agent.

As a result of this meeting, I invited David and his team at Leslie Leigh to value my property. 3 weeks on, I have had a panoply of families viewing my house and I have had OFFERS, which I NEVER anticipated so early on... Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I am writing this review because David Salter and his Team are not ONLY professional, but the absolute personification of authenticity, which is hard to find in ANY Estate Agent.

Leslie Leigh & Co