Nov 26,2011
Nov 26,2011
I met the owner of Leslie Leigh & Co (David Salter) at his office on Remembrance Sunday. The whole community turned up for this beautiful and emotional event. After an hour or so of pecking at the Hors d'Oeuvres I had a chance to meet David Salter. He offered me such pearls about Edgware and the famous Canons Drive Estate, to an incredible insight into the property market, that I could only get from a true traditional Estate Agent.

As a result of this meeting, I invited David and his team at Leslie Leigh to value my property. 3 weeks on, I have had a panoply of families viewing my house and I have had OFFERS, which I NEVER anticipated so early on... Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I am writing this review because David Salter and his Team are not ONLY professional, but the absolute personification of authenticity, which is hard to find in ANY Estate Agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leslie Leigh & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Leslie Leigh & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leslie Leigh & Co Office 1