Nov 26,2011
Nov 26,2011
Sarah Penfold has been the manager of my flat for the past couple of years. I have let the flat on and off for 12 years and she has been the best agent I have had. She's a good, reliable communicator, always responds and easy to deal with. She is honest and trustworthy too, which is refreshing.

Why the Oval Lettings Sales team keep contacting me to ask me when my flat is up for rent is a mystery. And the initial letting of the place to the current tenants was a nightmare - I had to get Stephen Ludlow involved. However, since getting Sarah on board everything has been very smooth.

I'm sure you will promote her soon - please could you insist she continue to look after my property to keep her hand in.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London