Nov 26,2011
Nov 26,2011
My property was on sale with a previous agent for 13 months(except a 2 month winter break), although they got the customers through the front door no sale was achieved.
I moved to streets ahead purley branch through recommendation of a relative and within 3 weeks the property was sold for just 5k below asking price, which was what I was expecting anyway..
From the 1st minute jo walked thru the door you could tell how professional she was and came across very well.
She explained everything in detail as i hadnt moved in 11 years and couldnt remember half the things required with house moving.
Any queries or questions id just call and they were answered putting my mind at rest, they took the stress out of what is considered one of the most stressful thing you can ever do..

Once my house was sold I was passed onto a progression team and dealt with a lady at addiscombe branch called jayne best..
Jayne again was very proffessional and answered all questions and queries promptly, and if she didnt have the answer straight away she would ring back very quickly.
Our sale hit a few snags along the chain and we had to move on a certain date to to personal reasons and jayne personally tracked down all queries and problems and resolved them to ensure we had our moving date.
I can honestly say we were going to pull out on that date and jayne made sure it all went ahead smoothly.
She is a credit to streets ahead and I will recommend them to anyone moving home..

Overall a massive 10/10 for jo and jayne on a smooth transaction taking the stress from myself in a difficult time for us..
THANK YOU!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Purley Branch