Nov 26,2011
Nov 26,2011
I had recently had a bad experience with a letting agent and found myself in the situation of having to find another property for myself and my two children. I found a property matching my requirements on the Romans website.

I was dealing direct with Kelly Pugh at the Camberley branch of Romans. The whole situation was very stressful for me and my family but Kelly worked tirelessly to turn what had become a bad situation into a very good one! She kept me regularly updated throughout the process and even used her own time to drop the tenancy agreement to me at work which was incredibly kind, plus demonstrated to me that she was prepared to go that 'extra mile' which not only was reassuring but all the time, strengthening my confidence in Romans.

I am now the holder of the keys to my new property and I am incredibly grateful to Kelly and Romans for the service provided to me...professional, yet very friendly...always available to answer any questions or deal with any problems and incredibly efficient at all times.

I am very grateful to Romans and particularly Kelly and feel confident as a tenant that I have used Romans as a letting agent and will definitely use them in future and recommend them to anyone looking to buy or rent a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14