Nov 26,2011
Nov 26,2011
I found Patrick Williams to be very helpful in the early stages of my sale process. They viewed the house and valued it appropriately although slightly lower than other agents and the final sale price was, in fact, a little higher than their original valuation. Their costs were competitive and I was very pleased indeed that they found my buyer on the very first viewing of my house just a few days after it had gone onto the market.

After that however I did feel that they were not as proactive at driving the sale through, once we had our chain in place, as I would have liked and felt that other Estate Agents in the chain seemed to be doing more to reach our completion date.

Having said that, overall I found their service to be knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and given that they found my buyer so quickly I was generally very satisfied.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Patrick Williams Ltd Tilehurst! To leave a new review of Patrick Williams Ltd Tilehurst, please click the link below !
Write a review for Patrick Williams Ltd Tilehurst