“I went to Northfields after I was unhappy with the ......”

Aug 26,2015
By: 'Jon'
Aug 26,2015
I went to Northfields after I was unhappy with the amount of people my previous estate agents had got to view my property in 3 months. Northfields basically had four times the amount of people come round within just one month.

Amit was the main person I dealt with and he was very amenable to showing buyers round (with my permission) out of his normal office hours. In fact it was one of these late viewings that led to an offer being made and my flat selling - so his dedication paid off.

Also, during what turned out to be an unexpectedly drawn out selling process, for one reason or another, Amit stayed professional, informative and cheerful throughout. Which makes things easier for buyer and seller alike!

Based on my experience I would recommend Amit and Northfields to anybody wishing to sell their property.

Northfields