Nov 26,2011
Nov 26,2011
The marketing, pricing of the property were conducted in a friendly efficient and professional way. The reason I chose them is two fold firstly I had experienced buying a property from them in fact the one I was selling 7 years later and the process was one I was extremely happy with so felt others would be to. Secondly they seemed to offer a better service at a better price than the other two agents that I spoke to. The impotant things in selling a property were handled brilliantly the marketing, the viewings and the feedback all from different staff and that in my opinion why the sale was concluded in a satisfactory way. Well done to all involved.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn