Nov 25,2011
Nov 25,2011
My property was on the market with them for 5 months and around 7 viewings in that time and didnt find them very professional. I was given misleading information and even on two occasions, was told a buyer was going to make an offer, no offers!. The publishing photo of the outside of my house was poor, leading to lack of interest in my opinion, I asked them numerous times to take a better one, but nothing done. On one viewing, potential buyers were there for all of 2 mins as apparently they were keen to view another house! NO SALE unfortunately.
Been more enthusiastic with the marketing of my house, not drag people around just because it makes up the numbers and be honest!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mackenzie Smith Office 1! To leave a new review of Mackenzie Smith Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mackenzie Smith Office 1