Nov 25,2011
Michael
Simon Pearson
Nov 25,2011
I sold and bought my house through this agent and I found them to be very professional at all times. My house had previously been on the market with another agent for 5 months and after only receiving 5 viewings in that time and being told the market was to blame, I was very apprehensive and contemplated things by removing it from the market for a few weeks. I wondered if I would ever sell, but thanks to Michaels perseverence, positivity and confidence that my property would sell, I agreed to them marketing my house. I cant fault their enthusiasm and professionalism, I was kept up to date with all progress & they also listened to my concerns. I only wanted serious potential buyers who were in the 'right position' showed around and thats what they stuck to. An all round great service :))
Thanks again to Michael & Simon (sales), and not forgetting Jo (after sales) for their excellent communication and helpfulness in moving the process along smoothly.
Would definitely use this agent again :))

Bridges Estate Agents