Nov 24,2011
Nov 24,2011
After a number of very disappointing experience with another agents in Manchester I was fortunate enough to meet Wayne just as he and Emma were setting up their own agency We Let Properties. Wayne, Emma and James have constantly and consistently exceeded my expectations, and provide an excellent customer service, which distinguishes them from the competition in Manchester. They are a professional team of experienced, knowledgeable agents who are dedicated and committed in making sure I have the right tenants every time. I have never had to worry about whether my apartment will be empty, because true to their word, We Let Properties always go above and beyond what their job requires, and will always take additional steps to find reliable tenants. They manage my apartment, with ease and in an efficient manner; they are a joy to work with. I have recommended We Let Properties already to some of my friends who now use them and I will continue to praise their services. Thank you We Let Properties ;-).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester